Rcom 20 PRO Digital Incubator, The Rom 20 PRO digital incubator is one of Rom’s most advanced incubators and one of the most accurate incubators available today. Rcom 20 PRO Digital -Incubator for sale online.
- This item: Rom 20 PRO Digital Incubator (Automatic)
- Chicktec Hatchery Disinfectant 100ml
- Rom High Intensity Candler
The Rom 20 PRO digital incubator is one of Rcom’s most advanced incubators and one of the most accurate incubators available today. The Rom 20 PRO has two sensors, one for detecting the surrounding environment and the other for internal incubator conditions. It is designed to be easy to use and simple to use. The Rom 20 is a fully automatic egg incubator with a full digital temperature, humidity and egg turning control.
- Calibrated LCD digital temperature and humidity display (temp. range 20°C – 42°C)
- Display of temperature in °C or °F Automatic egg turning with adjustable turning interval and turning angle
- Automatic humidity control with built-in Antiblastic humidification unit to discourage bacterial growth (humidity range 30-70%)
- Built- in Automatic Artificial Intelligence mode with species selector.
- Outer temperature sensor for automatic adjustment of heating rate in response to the room temperature
- Optimum air circulation with 5 BLDC fans with an air vent for adjusting air supply
- Enhanced reliability with Swiss’s Sensirion’s 3rd generation temperature & humidity sensor
- Water empty indication alarm
- Abnormal temperature & power failure alarm Has the capacity to fit 20 hen eggs, 52 quail eggs and 10 goose eggs, all based on ‘standard’ sized eggs – the machine is supplied with 3 different sized trays; small(quail), medium(hen) & large(goose).
The Rom 20 PRO features fully-automatic egg turning via its highly efficient moving-floor mechanism. The egg turning angle is completely adjustable up to 360° and the turning intervals can also be adjusted easily. It also has an embossed, non-slip floor to prevent injury and deformity of the chicks’ legs.
The Automatic Artificial Intelligence mode lets the user select from a range of species in the Rom 20’s menu. The incubator then automatically adjusts to the best settings for that species, ensuring optimum temperature, humidity and egg turning. Species include Chicken, duck quail, pheasant, peafowl, goose, wild goose, golden pheasant and turkey. This mode will also automatically on the last 3 days of incubation turn the egg turning off and increase the humidity up to the required percentage for hatching. Alternatively, “Manual mode” allows you to pick your own settings to suit any other bird,